FREE Community Shred Day
Community Shred Day provides the opportunity to protect yourself against identity theft and declutter in a safe and secure way. Identity crime costs Australia more than $1.5 billion a year. This year alone 5,500 Australians have lost their identity.
14 October 2017 – Community Shred Day
We will again be hosting our annual Community Shred Day.
When: Saturday, 14 October 2017 from 10 am to 1pm
Where: Elwood Foreshore Car Park
Bring your confidential documents to be shredded while raising money for a good cause. Bring your unwanted bills, bank statements, old tax returns and other personal information so that it can be destroyed on the spot. The paper is then 100% recycled.
- Take part in a FREE community event.
- Protect against the risk of identity theft.
- Don’t throw your confidential documents in the rubbish.
- No need to remove bulldog clips, staples or plastic sleeves. We shred the lot!
- Shred On Site’s state-of-the-art shredding truck will shred them all.
A $5 or gold coin donation per box with a maximum of 5 boxes per customer. All donations go to the Elwood Life Saving Club.
For more information contact Andrew Vincent, Shred On Site on 1300 55 88 76 or [email protected]
For information on how a Shred Day works see news coverage on Channel 10, SBS, ABC and 7.
Proudly Sponsored by Bendigo Community Bank – Ormond Road Elwood
All Proceeds Donated to Elwood Life Saving Club