Business & Residential Shredding
Watch your document shredding on site in our state-of-the-art truck.
Leave bulldog clips, plastic sleeves, folders, staples. We shred the lot!
100% recycled – supporting environmental sustainability.
Jobs From 1
to 1000+ Boxes
Why Choose Shred On Site?
We are a mobile document shredding & destruction company that specialises in shredding confidential documents on-site for total security and peace of mind. All shredded paper is 100% recycled. We provide one-off and regular services.
- Shred at your Premises
- Total Security and Peace of Mind
- Privacy Law Compliant
- 100% Recycled
- Cost Effective
Document Shredding Your Confidential Papers ON SITE
- We shred your confidential documents ON SITE, at your business premises or home for total security and peace of mind.
- With Shred On Site you are paying for CERTAINTY – no documents will leave your premises in a readable form. This gives you total protection from identity theft.
- We come to you. Secure confidential document destruction in our state-of-the-art shredding truck in Melbourne. You can even watch the process on the truck’s CCTV.
- Minimal preparation required so we will save you hours of time and effort. No need to remove staples, paper clips, bulldog clips, plastic folders, suspended folders or plastic sleeves. We can even shred lever-arch files, most binders and other stationery products.
- On Site document destruction is more affordable than you think. In fact, it’s probably the best, most reliable solution available!
- Make sure your BUSINESS is protected. Let us help you effectively manage your company’s document disposal policy to ensure it complies with the new Privacy Act.
- Make sure YOU are protected. Your legal responsibility for your company’s sensitive and confidential information will end at your doorstep when the documents are destroyed. No need to worry about your documents falling off the back of a truck or being sorted in a shed somewhere.
- Shred On Site is AAA Certified by the National Association of Information Destruction (NAID). This means that all of our processes and procedures follow international standards that ensure your confidential documents are handled in a way that provides you total security and peace of mind.
- One-off or regular, flexible service provided to meet your business needs with the choice of locked security bins or consoles (they look better than a bin in an office).
- No surprises. We are upfront with all of our prices. There are no hidden charges.
- No mess. We take away all your shredded materials to be 100% recycled.
- No waiting. We will book your job in a one hour window and will call you if we are running late or ahead of schedule.
- No Limits. No job is too big or too small.
One Off On Site Shred
Shred at your own premises
Total Security and Peace of Mind
We help to protect our environment